Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday Present from Daddy and Mommy!!

hey all..
ive been busy with my taekwondo..
yeah u all know i just promoted to 3rd Dan(black 3) for Kukkiwon and Taekwondo Malaysia.

SO as my dad feel tht my uniform is getting to be torn soon. so he bought me an new uniform!!


Guest what!
its an ADIDAS uniform!!
to add on its ADI CHAMP III

for ure information it is a CLIMA LITE product.
so its light and very confortable for me.!!!
the ADI CHAMP II ws CLIMA COOL.
NOW is CLIMA LITE which have all the CLIMA COOL specs but with a lighter weight!!!

its awesome

LOVE U DADDY!
LOVE U MOMMY!

to make me even shock is by looking to what happen under my bed..
see for ure self!!


as Conclusion..
my parents is the one who know me the best!
i love them no matter what!!

SO love ure FAMILY while there are still with U!!

bye bye

No comments: