Friday, March 30, 2012

Shock of my life..

the day starts as usual,
then, out of no where * actually the door..
a dude came in and asked the teacher in my class to let my out, coz the PRICIPLE is calling me..
so i was in shock ! why is she calling me? is there anything wrong?>
so many Q and so little time to think.
when i go her room, she asked me to join the school DRAMA team,,
i ws was really shock coz i think i have no talent at all, expecially in ACTING>>

then i skip two weeks of school..
actually the whole team want to back out.
but she convince us to stay..
so we thought with out poor prop we cant win..
then we just go with the aim to get the cert and to entertain..

for the second time we were choosen to go for finals!
wow..
we wasn't expecting to win. so when the MC call team 4 we all just stay quiet like other school won it..
then, around 30 second later, the MC announce the 3 team to qualify . and then only we realise that we got throught...
haha

so we go for the second they.
it ws the finals!!!
there we 6 school qualified including us..
so we weren't expecting to get top 4 also..
but at the end we go number 4..
its ws good..
so yeah..it ws shocking coz we still considered top 5 out of 15 school..
thats a good accomplishment..

yeah,,
so conclusion, i skip 2week of school, + next week my rugby training,
the coming week is my rugby tournement,
so confirm will skip class again..

addition, my taekwondo MSSD is the week after my rugby MSSD..
SHIT>>
total = 4 WEEKS of Skip class..
mid term exam is coming early MAY!!!
SHITY!!!!!!!

thnx for reading.. bye..
live ure life..
and love u all..

No comments: