Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Berjaya Time Square with strangers!

heyy..
yesterday (14/3/2012)
I went out with my friend and her friend..
it was so awesome till i cant sleep yesterday eventhough i ws DAMN FREAKING tired...

the day start with a futsal game from 6-9 am,,
so my team won, big deal (actually normal)

then,
i go and meet up with the girls.
actually i went with them just to accompany my friend, coz all her girl friend got their "ABANG SAYANG"(boyfriend) with them.
so only my friend and her friend with no ABG SAYANG..
so she ask me to follow her..
yeah i, so i go..

first i went for bowling, then we go eat at Sungei Wang..
after tht we spitup.. the girls go for shopping with their ABG SAYANG..

So left we 3 to walk by ourself..
then we go to cinema!!

sadly the only available 2D movie is on 5.00pm.
and we need to get back around 6pm..
so we were force to buy a 3D movie..

JOhn Carter!!
the movie ws awesome..
and the sad part is when the movie ws over. we look at our handphones and the TIME was 7.00 PM!!!!

so we rush out and to the train.. i reach my class around 7.30pm, but the 2 girls!
reach home aroung 10pm.. DAMN sad,, hehe lOL>.
the day end like tht

after my training i went home damn hungry weyh!!
and i eat alone before enter my house.
i bath, and saw bruses on my leg all!!
damn it ws a harsh training last night..
nice..

so the days gone wwell.
but the night i cant sleep!!

thnx for reading..
and byebye!!!

No comments: