Saturday, September 22, 2012

I dont now what to say

hey all.. SOOOOOO SOORRRRYYYYYYYY ive been away so long.. do u want to know y?? i ws missing coz i was preparing and taking for my SPM trials.... so i am forbiden from going online, nor to this computer, i just online using my tab or phone,. btw i got 90 which is A+ for Math, im glad. THNX ALLAH, SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH> but i am also sad becoz one of my classmate got 100/100 for paper 2 and 0/40 for paper 1 and the worse part is he still complaining with the teacher.. U GOT THE FULL F***ING MARKS! WHY ARE YOU STILL COMPLAINING.. btw i think i wont be going update this blog for a quite some time again. coz see my gadget on the top right, that is the count down towards my exam which going to DECIDE my life. IF biology A+ = Physiotherapist IF Physic A+ = Mechanic so my life depends on this result!! pray for me please.. All blogwalker thnx

No comments: