Friday, August 17, 2012

HEY aLLL

hello.. sorry i want around lately.. ive been F**king busy... my trial exams are coming. my goal exam is gtting closer.. so time to online or update is less... eqn: exam + short time(days) = less online time. sorry.. btw raya is coming.. hari raya aidilfitri is coming..
so.. as usual. money is coming.. my trials are coming SHIT!! btw.. my life been great since is step down of all my positions. no more prefect, interact, and all.. so now study study study is my life.. for this raya i got a lot of new stuff.. i love my dad!! THNX! he give me damn lot this year.. - new clothed - new pants - new bed - new lamp - new LED - New TAB[for mom(everyone can share -.-)] but still nice.. I HOPE U ALL CAN PRAY FOR ME (DOAKAN)
I WANT 10A+ for my SPM results!!!

No comments: