Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Training + exam = Teen Life

Assalamualaikum, hello, hai. heyy how are you all?? Hope ure in Pink..* i use for my essay exam... LOL yeha i hope ure all okey & good.. coz my life is very nice, try IMAGINE> i wake up every morning at 4.00am study. 6.00am i prepare to go to school.. in bus last minute studies.. damn nice.. assembly time same thing.. study.. LOL but after schooll.. DIFFERENT thing.. i will go to library first study first.. then i go Hang at DROP ZONE, * fusball!! then i go back.. but every Wednesday i got taekwondo training at Night 7.30pm-9.00pm at KL so i will Hang at Central Market (CM).. now most of the people, guard there knows me edy.. so i dont mine lepak there anymore.. so yeah.. now is exam wekk and im still active with my activities and DAMN FUCKING nice.. i like to make my self busy.. *just link ure page at the chat box at the side and i will visit.. yeah.. coming soon my schedule for June!! wait and see,,, see u soon.. WISH ME LUCK FOR EXAM!! BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSIC, ADDMATH!!. AWESOME!! BYE TC

No comments: