Thursday, March 1, 2012

hey blogger!!
sorry long time i've been missing..
i know.. sorry
i've been damn busy..
with schools, ragbi, hockey, interact, taekwondo & bowling.
STUDIES is the worst!!
but i'm starting to LOVE addmath...
nice..
LOL

ive been busy,,
i still didnt get the love tht i want.
the girl of my dream..
i think this is all..
nothing much to tell..
yeah..
yesterday, while i was walking to the public library from my school.
as usual i will go thought the same road. so im bored and nothng much ..
but on tht day it had been an awesome incident where there ws a man who is runnning with a gun on his hand away from the police...
then the whole place ws filled with the police..
try imagine a two lane small road is fillied with more then 3 police car..
damn nice man!!!
then the man was on the run..
then got two helicopter came to follow the man..
wow it ws the 5th time i saw a guy with a gun running from cops..

i think thts all.. and yeah
take care..
and prey for me.
next week is my exam and prey for me to get my one true love!!
thnx
love u all <3

No comments: