Wednesday, December 14, 2011

bye all

hye readers...

im sorry to say..
im goin for the convention tmrw..
so the convention is 6 days and no computers & internet..
therefor i cant online, i cant update my blog..
so hope u'll forgive me..
and yeah wish me okey..

and yeah bout yesterday..
its kinda my worst day of my life..
the days start with a fever..
so i wasn't in my greatest shape..

then i didn't got the change to have my BREAKFAST!!!
its was awfull!!!
I HATE IT!!
okey

then my dad have to go to work at PUTRAJAYA>>
so he cant sent me to school..
with fever, hungry & no free transport!!
its was like a hell!!

then the days becamo worst when i ws hit by a motorbike!!
stupid right??
the dude with his wife ws riding damn fast and he ws jumping out from a corner..
*how am i suppose to see him!!*

lucky i was fast and KINDA strong.
so i push the motorbike away!!
lucky and my mom doesnt know bout tis yet..
okey..
haha

the days ws good.. '
but wth fever and hungry..
so when i went home my money went lost..
i lost my money!!!
okey!!
OUHH!!!

then i ate my moms cooking..
it ws good..
as usual..
mother's cooking will always be the best!!
agree??

i think soo..
haha
so last night i ws very sleepy and i took my panadol and i cant sleep late
so i go to bed early an cant update
sorry all..
and bye...

No comments: